Job Vacancy: Apprentice Receptionist/Office Administration Assistant
21 September 2018
We are seeking an Apprentice to assist with reception and administrative requirements for a busy department. This role will include housekeeping duties using in-house systems as requested. The workload will be varied and challenging and will require an organised approach in the office.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Reception duties – being the first point of contact for face to face, email and telephone callers.
- Dealing with routine enquiries.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail.
- General typing of correspondence, reports, etc.
- Assistance with collation of income data/invoicing.
- Assisting with raising orders and invoices.
- Administration assistance as required.
- Data input as directed.
- Maintaining a room booking system.
- Setting up of meeting rooms.
- Photocopying and filing.
- Other duties of a similar level as required.
Pay: £7.83 per hour
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
Closing date: 5th October 2018
Find out more and apply online